Every day when I turn on my PC, I usually check whether Windows has any new updates or upgrades for my DELL Inspiron 15 3000 series PC. Usually, windows check this automatically for me and let me know if there are any new updates in my system notification area.
But due to the usage of metered internet connection, these days Windows has been automatically disabled this feature to save my data usage charges.
So due to this situation, every day I go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Updates to check whether my personal computer has any new updates from Microsoft.
Today when I'm going there I saw this great message in the right upper section of the window.
This means I'm qualifiers to receive the Windows 11 Free Upgrade from Microsoft in the future day and they are working on it.
Keep in alert if you are a Windows 10 genuine user like me. I'm 100% sure you will receive this good news in the near future.
Also, keep in mind that some Windows 11 features required some additional system requirements. Likes;
- Windows Subsystem for Android™ - Apps available in Amazon Appstore Preview. Additional requirements apply, including 8 GB of RAM, a solid-state drive (SSD), and a supported processor (Intel® Core™ i3 8th Generation, AMD Ryzen™ 3000, Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 8c, or above). Further updates about applicable system requirements will be communicated as the product is rolled out to select geographies. Public preview available in the United States only.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Amazon and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 5G support - Requires 5G capable modem where available.
- Auto HDR - Requires an HDR monitor.
- BitLocker to Go - Requires a USB flash drive (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Client Hyper-V - Require a processor with second-level address translation (SLAT) capabilities (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Cortana - Requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- DirectStorage - requires an NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the Standard NVM Express Controller driver and a DirectX12 GPU with Shader Model 6.0 support.
To read more on "Feature-specific requirements for Windows 11" Visit: Windows 11 Specs and System Requirements | Microsoft
There is another method to check your PC capability for Windows 11 upgrade. If you want to know it before Microsoft will inform you. Just download the Microsoft "PC Health Check" App and use it to check your PC capability for Windows 11.
Okay, that's it's for today and I wish you a mindful day. Stay tuned with us for more news updates like these.