1. So to do this first plugin your USB Storage device in to your PC and Find out its Drive Letter by visiting your file explorer
2. So in this case I’m using one of my USB External Hard Drives and as you can see Its Drive Letter is K:
3. Now to fix errors in your USB Storage Devices you can use Check Disk Command in Command Prompt. To do this open command prompt windows by typing cmd in your start and press enter
4. Now you can use CHKDSK /? Command to see all the features in this CHKDSK Command.
5. To fix errors in your USB Storage Drive you can use /f option or /r option. For this example I’ll use /f option.
So here is the command you need to type in your command prompt:
chkdsk k: /f and press enter
If it’s not fixed your problem try the /r option like this
chkdsk k: /r and press enter
Thank you and please leave your comments bellow and subscribe to our channel.