If you want to learn how to grow your YouTube channel, get more views, more subscribers, and be discovered on YouTube overall, one of the best sources you can go to is YouTube themselves.
In this video, a YouTube employee researches the questions you submitted about ranking on YouTube, video SEO, discoverability, and other video optimization questions and gets official answers for you from YouTube.
We discuss questions like:
- How to rank your videos if you're not getting a lot of watch time.
- How to write titles, thumbnails, video descriptions, and tags.
- If "likes" on YouTube work like "up-votes" for your video.
- How does live streaming affect your channel's performance in the YouTube algorithm?
- The ideal length for a YouTube video: short or long?
- And more!
We are waiting for your comments and subscription to be motivated to do more videos like this and thank you very much for watching.
ඔබගේ අදහස් ලබා දීම් හා අපගේ චැනලය සබ්ස්ක්රයිබ් කිරීම තුලින් අප තවත් මෙවන් වීඩීයෝ පාඩම් නිර්මාණය කිරීම සඳහා දිරිමත් වන අතර ඔබගේ සහයෝගය අප ඉතා අගය කොට සලකන්නෙමු.
Please visit our website for more lessons like this.
Hot Line: 070 204 2691
PC World Online Magazine Website: https://www.pcworld.lk
Like us on our FB Page: www.fb.com/kdktec
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/KDKTECPCWorldOnlineTelevision
For low-cost web hosting, web designing and software development services visit our company website at https://www.kdktec.net
Source: Video Creators YouTube Channel