Microsoft Internet Explorer Zero-Day Vulnerability
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11 running on all the versions of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Vulnerability allows an attacker to perform remote code execution on the system.
Vulnerability (CVE-2020-0674) is currently available on above Internet Explorer versions on your windows. A remote attacker can execute arbitrary code on targeted computer and take full control over them by simply convincing victims into opening a maliciously crafted web page on the vulnerable Microsoft browser.
Remote attacker could run arbitrary commands to gain the same user rights as current user. Since there is no security patch available at the moment it is wise not to use the Microsoft IE till it is fixed.
- Install backdoors and spyware.
- Data and configuration modifications.
- Distribute malicious programs.
- Avoid using Microsoft Internet Explorer until Microsoft release a security patch.
The information provided herein is on "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind.